- Is DART only for Muslims?
- Is DART only for people of color?
- Is DART only for those living in Detroit?
- Are high schoolers welcome to attend?
- Is there a way to get discounted tickets?
- Do I need to submit an application to receive a scholarship?
- Are tickets available at the door?
- Will childcare be available at DART?
- Can I sign up to be a vendor at DART?
No, DART is a multi-faith space - people from other faith backgrounds are encouraged to attend.
No, DART is a multi-ethnic space - people from all backgrounds, including those who are white, are encouraged to attend.
No, DART attendees are coming from multiple cities in Michigan and, in fact, from all over the United States and internationally from Canada. We will be focusing on Detroit as a case study that allows others to connect with and learn from circumstances in Detroit.
Yes! Our youth tickets are for high schoolers, college students, and grad students.
Yes, some local organizations have promo codes that you can use to get anywhere from $5 to $30 off your ticket. Also, we have scholarships available.
No application is required. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a scholarship based on how much you can contribute. You can request a reduced rate of any amount.
If spots are left, we will have tickets available at the door. But we STRONGLY encourage people to purchase tickets in advance in order to guarantee your spot. You can purchase tickets at dart2017.eventbrite.com.
Unfortunately, no, we are not providing childcare at DART 2017.
This year, we are not providing tables for vendors at DART.